7 Best Proposal Software of 2022 (Close More Deals)
Have you ever lost a bid because your proposal was not as good as the competition’s?
A well-crafted proposal can be the deciding factor between winning and losing a bid, and that is where proposal software comes in.
In fact, as many as 57% of proposal managers say one of their main aims is to improve their proposal management in their company over time.
In this article, I review the best proposal software programs right now, helping you choose the right one for your business.
Let’s get right into it.
The following are the best proposal software in the market to help you close more deals.
If you want to make professional proposals, Prospero is the right software for you.
It offers a wide range of templates and allows you to create beautiful proposals quickly.
With as much as 3x faster proposal creation (compared to other software) and several templates to choose from, Prospero is a powerful proposal tool to help you close more deals.
Make a favorable first impression by creating beautiful and professional proposals that include your branding, company logo, and color scheme to make them stand out.
It’s also possible to include your e-signature and various signers by adding contact information.
Prospero integrates with other software such as your CRM, accounting software, and invoicing software so you can keep all your data in one place.
- Several templates for a variety of jobs are available, ensuring that your proposals look professional at all times
- You can quickly create faster proposals in a standardized proposal process
- Sections for accelerated content production mean that you always know what the next action step is
- In a few clicks, you can add your company’s logo and color scheme, as well as electronic signatures and signers
You can try Prospero for free for 14 days, after which you can pay $10 per month, or $8 billed annually.
Jotform provides you with solid and robust forms that you can use to create proposals.
You can then quickly customize them according to your customer’s specifications.
Jotform believes that the proper sales proposal makes all the difference, and that is why they offer a wide variety of templates for you to choose from.
You can also use their drag and drop form builder to make the process even easier, allowing you to go from random busywork to creating high-quality proposals in no time.
With Jotform, you can easily keep track of all your submissions and make changes on the go.
You can also get real-time notifications when someone fills out your form so you can be responsive immediately.
- Collect subscription fees and donations using automation.
- Connect your business to other apps and services for a more seamless experience that will save you time and money
- Get real-time notifications when someone fills out your form so you can take the required action
- Build forms in minutes with a drag and drop form builder
- Build apps for your business (without any coding needs) so that you can automate your work and save time
There are three pricing plans available:
- Starter: Free
- Bronze: $24 per month
- Silver: $29 per month
- Gold: $79 per month
- Enterprise: Contact their support team for more information
All of these are billed annually.
HoneyBook gives you everything your company requires to get the right proposals out to potential customers.
With end-to-end proposal software, you can easily create proposals and track their progress until they are finally accepted or rejected.
HoneyBook also has templates that you can use to get started quickly and easily.
You can also create custom proposals that reflect your company’s unique style and personality.
Additionally, you can keep track of all your client data in one place, ensuring that you always have the most up-to-date information.
- All of your accounting, invoicing, contracts, payments, and other transactions can be found in one location.
- Secure and easy digital payments mean you get paid fast.
- Payment schedules and reminders make sure you never miss a payment.
- Detailed reports give you insights into your business performance.
- Professional and flexible invoicing helps you get paid what you’re worth.
- Automatic contract creation saves you time and hassle.
There are three pricing plans available, two monthly and one yearly, as follows:
- Limited: $9 per month
- Unlimited:$39 per month
- Unlimited Annual: $390 per year (17% savings)
Better Proposals is ideal for those companies that want to get paid faster than usual while still maintaining a high-quality product.
They offer proposal software that makes creating proposals easy and fast, allowing you to get the deals you need without having to sacrifice speed or quality.
If you want to impress your clients, Better Proposals has you covered with a wide variety of templates to choose from that will make you look like a professional every time.
Converting more deals and increasing the number of paying customers is made easier with Better Proposals, using AI and automatic suggestions to discover what is working in the industry.
If you want to have your whole team on the same page, Better Proposals also offers a team collaboration feature that will make managing proposals a breeze.
- More than just proposals, you’ll be able to get contracts, invoices, and quotes all in one place.
- You can automate contract creation by using an automated form builder.
- With digital payments that are safe and simple, you can get paid faster and easier than ever before.
- Easily keep track of all your customer’s data, so you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Reports allow you to gain insights into your company’s performance.
There are three choices to go with, as follows:
- Starter: $19/user
- Premium: $29/user
- Enterprise: $49/user
Bonsai helps you with the whole process of creating, sending, and tracking proposals.
You can create proposals that reflect your company’s unique style and personality with templates and branding icons.
Create your branding and special services with flexible proposal templates that serve your every need.
In addition, you can add single or multiple products to a proposal and manage the inventory.
Allow your clients to accept your offers on any device and at any time, making the process easier for everyone involved.
Moreover, you also have the option to know when they’ve looked at your proposal and accepted it.
- Create high-quality proposals with a wide range of templates to choose from.
- Drag-and-drop products to create proposals in minutes.
- Upsell service packages for increased profits and provide better service to clients.
- Streamline the sign-off process and get approvals so you can get deals going faster.
There are two plans on offer by Bonsai:
- Workflow: $192
- Workflow Plus: $288
Both of these are paid on an annual basis.
Qwilr helps seal the deal with modern proposal software that makes creating proposals easy and fast.
In addition, Qwilr offers entrepreneurs a wide range of features that will make your business look more professional than ever, allowing you to command the respect of your potential clients.
You can save your sales reps’ time by using Qwilr to create easy-to-understand and visually appealing proposals without them having to start from scratch each time.
In addition, as your team scales, you can easily add users to help with new business that comes in.
If you want to accelerate getting deals done, Qwilr is the perfect proposal software for you.
- Stay consistent with your brand as your sales team expands using Qwilr’s built-in templates and themes.
- Make your proposals look amazing with drag-and-drop design features.
- Stand out to every buyer with Qwilr’s professional PDF capabilities.
- Use their ROI calculator to get an instant view of how much money you can make from a proposal.
- One-click access to personalized proposals
With Qwilr, there are two plans to go for.
- Business: $35 per month
- Enterprise: $590 per month
Both of these are billed annually.
QuoteWerks is proposal software that allows you to create quotes for your products and services quickly.
Used in your CPQ and quote-to-cash sales process, QuoteWerks helps you increase your win rates and close deals.
Sales reps can use this proposal template software for a simple, yet effective, quoting process to reduce the time spent creating quotes.
Moreover, if you want to reduce errors & misquotes, use QuoteWerks to automate the steps that matter.
Their management reports also give you insights into your business’ performance.
- QuoteWerks CPQ can help you improve customer relations and accounting efficiency by automating the quoting process.
- Integrated for efficiency with popular CRMs, QuoteWerks can help you get more from your investment in a CRM.
- With electronic signing, you can reduce the quote-to-cash cycle, allowing for faster payments.
- Customers may make credit card or ACH payments via the internet.
- Collect deposits and partial payments with integration to over 80 gateways.
With various monthly billing options, QuoteWerks can work with any size company through the following plans:
- Standard Edition: $15.00 per user
- Professional Edition: $20.00 per user
- Corporate Edition: $29.00 per user
Other online proposal software not covered in this article include Proposify, Pandadoc, Salesforce, Nusii, Zapier, and Hubspot.
A business proposal is a document that offers a product or service to a potential customer.
It usually contains information about the company, the product or service being offered, pricing, and contact information.
Proposal software (sometimes called proposal management software) helps freelancers, salespeople, and various businesses create, manage, and track proposals.
The problem is that the proposal creation process can be time-consuming and difficult.
Proposal software can automate a lot of this process, making it easier and faster to create proposals.
In addition, proposal software can help businesses with the analytical side of things, including tracking proposals, measuring success, and improving businesses’ win rates.
The best proposal management software tools ensure that your proposals are professional, accurate, user-friendly, and easy to understand.
It also helps you stay on brand and keep track of customer contact information.
Businesses looking to increase their win rates and close more deals should consider using proposal software.
While various proposal management tools are available, the best proposal software for a small business will depend on one’s specific needs.
Here are some key features to consider when choosing proposal software.
Various proposal tools include project management features, which can help you manage various aspects of your business.
Project management features can help you track the progress of your proposals, keep to deadlines, assign tasks to team members, and much more.
This can help ensure that your proposals are completed on time and within budget.
Your business’s brand should be consistent across all proposals, marketing materials, and other communications.
Proposal software can help you maintain brand consistency by providing templates and design tools that help you create professional-looking proposals.
It can also help you compile a library of your company’s logos, fonts, and other branding elements.
This can help ensure that your proposals look and feel like part of the cohesive brand.
The best proposal software can automate much of the proposal writing process.
This includes pulling in company information, product and service details, pricing, contact information, and much more.
All this can help you create custom templates that reflect your business’s unique brand.
This can also save you time and ensure that your proposals are formatted correctly.
The right proposal design software can also help you create a content library.
This is a collection of all the information and assets you might need to create proposals, including templates, logos, fonts, and images.
Customer relationship management
A sales team’s success depends on building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Proper customer relationship management (CRM) software can help you do this by tracking customer contact information, past purchases, and other vital data.
The pricing for proposal software can vary greatly, depending on the features and capabilities of the tool.
Choosing a proposal tool that fits your budget while meeting your business’s needs is essential.
Draft sales documents are not one-size-fits-all software solutions.
Customization is critical when it comes to the final proposal sent to the customer.
Most top proposal software offers a high degree of customizability to ensure that your proposals look and feel like they came from your company, not some off-the-shelf template.
Most software is also interactive and allows you to change the formatting precisely as needed.
Proposal software allows you to create electronic versions of your proposals and send them along with your electronic signature included.
You can therefore spend less time and money by eliminating printing and mail proposals.
It can also help you track the status of proposals and get feedback from customers.
Request for proposals (RFPs) is a document companies use to solicit proposals from potential vendors.
The RFP typically contains a description of the product or service that the company wants to purchase and the vendor’s requirements.
Proposal software can help you create proposals that meet the requirements specified in an RFP.
Most proposal software allows you to save proposals in a locked format that requires a password to open.
This can help ensure that unauthorized people do not see your proposals, helping protect your company’s confidential information.
Many providers of proposal software offer reporting features that allow you to track the status of proposals and measure their success.
This data can include the number of proposals sent, those waiting to be reviewed, as well as documents that are approved and declined.
All this data can help you determine which businesses are your best clients and which require more work to get on board.
It can also help you identify areas to improve in your sales process.
Most proposal software providers accept all the popular forms of payment, including credit cards, PayPal, Stripe, and Amazon Pay.
If you’re looking for software that can help you close more deals, then you should consider using proposal software in your business.
This type of software can automate most of the proposal writing process, making it easy to create on-brand proposals that look professional.
To recap, the best proposal software right now are:
- Prospero: Best overall proposal software.
- Jotform: Best for customizable proposal forms.
- HoneyBook: Best for tracking proposal progress.
Consider all of the features that a proposal tool offers before deciding, and make sure to choose software that fits your budget and needs.
Have you ever used proposal software?
If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Let me know in the comments below.
Further reading on AdamEnfroy.com: Want to learn how you can buy an already established and successful business?
Check out my post on the best business brokers right now.
In addition, here’s another post on the best places to buy and sell online businesses.